Lake Charles City Court

Calcasieu Parish

State of Louisiana

Lake Charles City Court was established by the State of Louisiana.  It is called a City Court, but it has jurisdiction over all of Ward 3, Calcasieu Parish.  It has authority to decide certain Juvenile, Traffic, and criminal matters as well as civil disputes up to $25,000 in amount.

Our Mission

To provide courteous and efficient judicial service to the citizens of Lake Charles, Louisiana and Calcasieu Parish

Ethics Statement

The Court, its employees, and individuals with whom the Court conducts business are required to comply with the provisions of the Code of Governmental Ethics, which can be found at La. R.S. 42:1101-1169.

Fight Fraud 88x31